About us...

 

The Polish Assocaition was formed in 1951 as a comminity organisation dedicated to helping the needs of Polish families who sought work in the area after the Second World War.

Based in Stoke Poges, the Club House is situated on 12 acres of land and offers Bars, conference rooms, kitchens and also homes two football pitches a training pitch and a Bowling Green.